I coated a tin that, I had received some soaps in at Christmas, with Gesso
I put texture paste through a stencil and added Distress Stains Peacock Feathers and Spiced Marmalade when it was dry
I then added ephemera torn paper and doyley piece and a die cut flower that had been sprayed with Rusty Hinge Distress Stains
I added Die cut butterfly and a bit of bling and then the vines which again I had coloured with Rusty Hinge
I finished off by adding words to the sides
This is my entry for the Rhedds Creative Spirit Challenge
What a beautiful altered box Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Hilda this box looks wonderful. You need somewhere special to show it off!
ReplyDeleteJanet x
Beautiful box Hilda, lovely colours xx
ReplyDeleteOOOO I love the tan and green together bootiful. TFS over at Rhedds Creative Spirit this month.
ReplyDeleteLoves the colors you have used here, Hilda.Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa D.T
ReplyDelete