Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 8 February 2015

window



I decided that I would try a black and white journal page today - I used Gesso black and white, Sequin waste stamped that amazing image on to Music paper - I have had this stamp for ever and only used it twice and only once in its entirety
 
The wording was computer generated
 
Not sure if I like it and may add a spot of colour later - what do you think
 
This is my entry for the Journal 52 Challenge where the theme this week is "Windows"
 
I am also entering this in the just for fun blog party that Brenda at Bumblebees and Butterflies hosts each week - giving everyone a chance to share their art journal work -I have learned such a lot from here - it may be worth you going to take a look

6 comments:

  1. I love this, the black and white gives it a special touch! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black and white page is great Hilda I have to admit it's not something I would ever think of doing as I like my bright colours too much but it does look good
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drama and contrasts you have created by using only black and white on your pages, they really do stand out. Stamping over the music paper is inspirational and I also love the bold quote you have added. Why not try another page of monotones using the black and white and just add one colour, that can be very dramatic too.
    Thanks for joining me with your own visual journey pages.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page Hilda! I like the black and white, and it's a lovely stamp too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hilda,
    The monochromatic pages are stunning, bold and dramatic, I would not add another colour, it looks perfect for the message you are conveying. Great Journal page.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this clever idea with black and white! Fab pages! Love this!
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete