Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

3 Muses - eyes




I used my brayer and BignJuicy to creat the back ground stamping was done with black soot distress inks.

Stamps - wording Tin Can Mail

Flower - Penny Black

8 comments:

  1. Well they would approve your piece, Im sure! great colours and love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA, so THAT's where those darned art police have been hanging out! Fun entry, well done. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. & sure they like what they see. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny and Fabulous. I love your take on this week's theme. Your artwork is beautiful and it packs and a punch. Well done.

    ReplyDelete