Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 25 June 2010

Something Completely different - flora/fauna



I stitched 2 pieces of material together to creat my "landscape" I then stamped on my Sun and Birds. I added my flower with a brad and finished off by inking all around the outside.

This is also mt first skinny for a swap "In Stitches" that I am hosting on the Lotstodorevisited forum

10 comments:

  1. great Skinnie love the mixed media collage. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great background - thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your landscape is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the different materials and textures you have used and achieved. Thanks for playing at SCD again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea to use material, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this material skinnie very creative!

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! some great stitchery going on and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use fabric as the base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of the fabric...makes a lovely mixed media skinnie
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete