Lovely tag! Your color combo is so soft and inviting, and the rick rack adds some great texture and contrast! Thanks so much for joining in for the third Challenge! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs,Linda
Brilliant tag Hilda! x
Fab tag, great combination of colours xxxx
Great colours looks summer inspired wonderful tag xx Zoe
Smashing tag. Annette x
Nice tag, the colors are nice and soft!
Brilliant tag Hilda, lovely gentle colours x
I'm liking this Hilda. I'm liking this a lot!!
Beautiful colours for a beautiful tag!
Love how this turned out. Especially love how you crossed the stamps up top. That's very cool.
Beautiful tag, lovely colours x
Fabulous work Hilda I love the colours
Lovely tag! Your color combo is so soft and inviting, and the rick rack adds some great texture and contrast! Thanks so much for joining in for the third Challenge! Hope to see you again next week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Linda
Brilliant tag Hilda! x
ReplyDeleteFab tag, great combination of colours xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat colours looks summer inspired wonderful tag xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteSmashing tag. Annette x
ReplyDeleteNice tag, the colors are nice and soft!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant tag Hilda, lovely gentle colours x
ReplyDeleteI'm liking this Hilda. I'm liking this a lot!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colours for a beautiful tag!
ReplyDeleteLove how this turned out. Especially love how you crossed the stamps up top. That's very cool.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag, lovely colours x
ReplyDeleteFabulous work Hilda I love the colours
ReplyDelete