Great tag, Annette x
WOW wonderful tag the fragment piece sits perfectly, lovin' the colours and different pieces on here is that a scribble stamp lower half right? xx Zoe
Lovely tag, Hilda! I love the way you composed this,and the colors you chose are so pretty. That face beneath the Fragment really draws you in! Thanks so much for joining Week 2 of the CCC! I hope you're back for more on Monday!Hugs,Linda
Your tag is fabulous! Love your fragment, it is just perfect - great piece - cheers!
I love the fragment over the face image! So pretty!
Gorgeous tag Hilda! x
oooooh! I love the face in the fragment. Wonderful colors and composition on your tag.
Great use of the fragment, love the colors on your tag, very cool!
This is a beautiful tag Hilda, your lady is so pretty and I love your gentle colours. x
Hilda this is so beautiful! I love the vintage look about it.
Great tag xxx
A wonderful tag Hilda, lovely vintage effect xx
Fantastic tag Hilda It looks really classy
Great tag, Annette x
ReplyDeleteWOW wonderful tag the fragment piece sits perfectly, lovin' the colours and different pieces on here is that a scribble stamp lower half right? xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteLovely tag, Hilda! I love the way you composed this,and the colors you chose are so pretty. That face beneath the Fragment really draws you in!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining Week 2 of the CCC! I hope you're back for more on Monday!
Hugs,
Linda
Your tag is fabulous! Love your fragment, it is just perfect - great piece - cheers!
ReplyDeleteI love the fragment over the face image! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag Hilda! x
ReplyDeleteoooooh! I love the face in the fragment. Wonderful colors and composition on your tag.
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the fragment, love the colors on your tag, very cool!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful tag Hilda, your lady is so pretty and I love your gentle colours. x
ReplyDeleteHilda this is so beautiful! I love the vintage look about it.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag xxx
ReplyDeleteA wonderful tag Hilda, lovely vintage effect xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic tag Hilda It looks really classy
ReplyDelete