
The background of my piece is cork - the suitcase is stamped into air dry clay. I stamped and heat embossed my Paris stamp before adding a little colour. The little image is set into the back of an old brooch which I had added some text paper to and then covered with Glossy Accents. The hinge has been painted,embossed and heated until it bubbled. To finish off I added a couple of tickets and my word before setting the eyelet with my cropodile
Absolutely wonderful. Love the stamping and putting it on the cork is a great idea. Thanks for being the first to join us this week
ReplyDeletex Michelle
Great stuff Hilda,I've never used cork I'll have to give it go
ReplyDeletechrissie xx
Fab piece, great idea to use the cork, love the way you've torn it
ReplyDeleteGreat use of materials, love it. Annette x
ReplyDeleteTruly amazing Hilda you've certainly risen to the Texture challenge at TT.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Fabulous all touchy feely and so interesting love all the elements and materials. xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteFantastic, love all the details.
ReplyDeleteI love this cork is a great texture!
ReplyDeleteLove Dawn xx
Stunning
ReplyDeleteStunning piece! xx
ReplyDeleteAll that texture, this is stuning project. Thx playing along with TT this week
ReplyDeletehugs
Ildiko