Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 20 August 2010

3 Muses - Wheels

I inked my background with distress inks using Tims Cogs and Wheels masks. I then overstamped it with my main stamp (Stamp in the Hand0 - I finished off by stamping the pen nibs around and inking the edges.


10 comments:

  1. Another fab page,love the colour
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of wheels, this is really smashing, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, your masking is so neat and the overstamping fab. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes its great, love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever inking and stamping. I like the blue background with white accents. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful piece of artwork, lovely composition and colours and very sharp masks. Thank you so much for joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and a wonderful artpiece. I love how you have used the stamps. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your wheels. Great design.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete