I used the Peeled paper technique for the background and rolled the edges of the paper I then inked with Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge DI. I put some Crackle paint down the LH side and then when dry rubbed on some Walnut stain to show the cracks. I stamped the quote (Tim Holtz) with Black Soot DI and then went all around the page using the same ink and my pen stamp. The little dominoe was stamped on inked with Alcohol Inks and then covered with glossy accents before edging with Krylon. The image and word were enclosed in Memory Glass and then dipped in Black UTEE in my melt pot. I finished off by adding the word ART.
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Grungy Page 4 Its Only Words
I used the Peeled paper technique for the background and rolled the edges of the paper I then inked with Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge DI. I put some Crackle paint down the LH side and then when dry rubbed on some Walnut stain to show the cracks. I stamped the quote (Tim Holtz) with Black Soot DI and then went all around the page using the same ink and my pen stamp. The little dominoe was stamped on inked with Alcohol Inks and then covered with glossy accents before edging with Krylon. The image and word were enclosed in Memory Glass and then dipped in Black UTEE in my melt pot. I finished off by adding the word ART.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the peeled paper and pen nibs and the phase here xx Zoe
ReplyDelete