Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 30 August 2010

Altered Board Book - Vintage Fashion






I covered all my pages with the gorgeous Crafty Individuals papers. I then added lots of images, frames and bits from my box. I made the closure with D rings and ribbon. The tag is hung on ricrac and can be moved from page to page.

This book is for a swap on the Lotstodorevisited forum being hosted by moi !!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book Hilda beautifully made lucky swap partner. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this really is beautifully made hun someone will be really lucky,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous book Hilda I love the background colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful book Hilda, lovely and vintagy. How daft am I? I was wondering who moi is! lol xx

    ReplyDelete