Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 13 August 2010
Week 32 Zentangle
There's not much you can say about doing a zentangle other than I had lots of fun !!!I did my Zentangle on Cartridge Paper using a graphite pencil. I Burnished with a burnisher from Derwent
I've never done Zentangle but I did try it this morning, but I wasn't very good at it 'fraid! This is fab Hilda - I might try again, you've inspired me now! :o) xx
Not tried one yet, but I guess this is something to do whilst watching tv - can't rubber stamp and watch tv so this might be a good solution. Love your sample hun.
I adore doing zentangles, this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteFabulous Hilda love these question marks LOL xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteI've never done Zentangle but I did try it this morning, but I wasn't very good at it 'fraid! This is fab Hilda - I might try again, you've inspired me now! :o) xx
ReplyDeleteNot tried one yet, but I guess this is something to do whilst watching tv - can't rubber stamp and watch tv so this might be a good solution.
ReplyDeleteLove your sample hun.
Thank Hilda a great challenge looks like you had fun doing yours too :)
ReplyDeleteVon x
Wow! Not done this before, looks like fun xx
ReplyDeleteIve not done these before and they are great, and its fab how everyone has come up with something different to everyone else.
ReplyDelete