Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 9 August 2010

Craft your days away - Favourite things




My favourite thing at the moment has got to be my new Hot Plate I've wanted one forever and just received mine on Friday and have been playing with it a lot since

My background is created by putting my card on to my plate and drawing with encaustic wax. I then did my main image - heated the beswax up on my plate in a little tin foil dish - I then painted my image with it finally scraping off hwre I wanted the face and word to show. I then stamped my wording, inked with distress inks then added it with little squares to raise it up a little bit

6 comments:

  1. This is great Hilda, I love it
    Thanks for joining in with our first CYDA challenge

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous project Hilda I had not heard of a hot plate before. I lvoe the sentiment you have used it's so true. Thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with this. The hot plate is going to get loads of use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so now I see what it is you have been upto :)Nice to have a bigger surface to work on other than the upturned craft iron
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness I love this one Hilda! What gorgeous colours!

    Thanks so much for joining us at craft your days away!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete