Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 15 August 2010

Page 5 of gungy book




the title for this page "Ghost in the machine" had me baffled so I hope its ok !!! I used a Tim Holtz web mask and distress inks for the background. I cut out the Hanging sign and my image (Dezinaworld) using my Alterations Die I joined them together with jumprings then attached them with foam pads . I covered the girls face with a square fragment using Glossy Accents. I then cut up some doodads and distressed them before adding them - I finished off by adding the X and inking the edges

6 comments:

  1. Very haunting fabulous. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous page Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, Hilda - and it's definitely got a "ghostlike" quality! :o) Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this hun,just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Hilda - I think that was the title of a 'Police' album in the early 80's? I think Spirits in the Material World was on it??? Your page is wonderful - I am starting to love these alteration dies - you did a fab job with this one!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, Hilda. Love the hanging sign. x

    ReplyDelete