Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 13 August 2010

Grungy book page 3 Heavy Metal



This is my 3rd page for the grungy book swap that I'm in. My background was created with Tea Dye Distress ink Water and Rock Salt and Tims barbed Wire mask.

The cogs wre cut from Tim Holtz dies and coloured with dabbers - quite thickly to create texture.

My image was mounted on to a book plate and attached with Glossy Accents

The token from Tims Ideology range was added with a brad.

The key had some wire wrapped around it and then again attached with Glossy Accents

The whole page was distressed using my Making Memories distresser and Pine Needlse distress ink some of which I put through sequin waste and some I stamped with a dotty background stamp

The little locket and key was attached with ribbon via a press stud.

5 comments:

  1. We all need that barbed wire mask WOW! your swap partners are going to be so thrilled with your pages. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab page Hilda, I'm sure your swap partners will be thrilled

    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like this page, Hilda, and I'm a fan of that "barbed wire" too now! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up with it all - I love this Hilda - the mask is fabulous, endless possibilities! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing grungy page xx

    ReplyDelete