Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 9 August 2010
Stamp Man ATC swap - August
The theme this month at the Stamp Man Swap is "Time" My backgrounds were creted with distress inks and water - I then did some random stamping and highlighted some areas with Glossy Accents
Love these the colours wonderful aged feel, Glossy is so right for watch faces will have to get mine made and my fingers crossed for one of these xx Zoe
Love these the colours wonderful aged feel, Glossy is so right for watch faces will have to get mine made and my fingers crossed for one of these xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC's, great colours
ReplyDeleteThese are really great looking! Love the color.
ReplyDelete