I used Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey to create my background I then used my Tapestry stamps to create a pattern around the outer edge. My main image - Paper Artsy - was stamped and heat embossed I then added my pebble dream stamp - the croen and the little heart that Id made in my melt pot. The wording list was stamped on to seperate mountboard and added with foam squares
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Page 7 I Dreamed a Dream
I used Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey to create my background I then used my Tapestry stamps to create a pattern around the outer edge. My main image - Paper Artsy - was stamped and heat embossed I then added my pebble dream stamp - the croen and the little heart that Id made in my melt pot. The wording list was stamped on to seperate mountboard and added with foam squares
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The words on this magic wonderful page xx Zoe
ReplyDelete