I created this background using Tea Dye and Peeled Paint Distress inks, water and a TH Flourish mask
My image (Stampington) was stamped on to inked mountboard with Stazon.
I used the technique on page 42 of Tims Compendium of Curiosities Distress Crackle for my Heart, key and lock.They were all attached with Glossy Accents
I added my text after I had distressed it and the threaded a little heart with fibres and attached with staples
Great colours and the crackle works so well especially on the lock like I said lucky swap partners. xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and the crackle hearts
ReplyDeleteJackie xx
wonderful collage!
ReplyDeleteoh love this,the crackle,heart I just love,love that stamped image too hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love both your pages, just terrific. Annette x
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely page for the swap! Your pages are going to be great additions to the chunky book! Hope you're enjoying working on them! Heather x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous design, Hilda! I love the way you laid this out, and the masked background and stamp are so cool with this color combo. The crackled elements are perfect and sweet, and this has a really cool vintage/mod feel. Love it!
ReplyDeleteOoh I really like this. The the grungy feel to it.
ReplyDeleteGreat work Hilda, especially with the crackle paint xx
ReplyDelete