I tore some of Tims background paper inked it and added it to my page. I then inked the rest of the card and the outside with Tumbled Glass DI. I created the side pattern with Tims white and black Enamel Accents - this took an age to dry !!! I did some random stamping with Stazon. I then stamped my suitcase on to seperate card inked it, cut it out and attached with foam squares. My friend Gail gave me the ticket - the tag was from a packet of grunge paper - I inked it and then added the numbers which I had cut using Tims Vintage Market die
My pages are all finished now. I've really enjoyed doing them and can't wait for Heather to come up with the next project
You are going to have a smashing book at the end of this project. Annette x
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful set you have completed the other 7 will get such a treat with these and with all their others I'm sure. xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteWow, Hilda, you've done a great job with all these cards (I love this vintage journey one especially) and completed them so quickly ..... can't wait to see them "in the flesh"! (I've been working on some of the covers today too so I'm not slacking either)! LOL ! Heather x
ReplyDelete