Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 9 August 2010

Grungy Book - Page 1




I am delighted to have joined the Grungy Book swap being organised by Heather Fenn Edwards I hope I can do it justice !!! This is my first page with the theme "Time" I used my melt pot - my hot plate and lots of Utee (Black, Gold and festive Berry)and Bedazzles to create my background I also did some stamping into it. The letters are from Tims Salvage Stickers - I mounted them and inked the before adding them with Glossy Accents. The other bits and pieces I've added are all from my bits box.

I've really enjoyed doing my first page - 8 to go !!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Hilda this is lovely. You have nothing to worry about, your pages I'm sure will be fantastic. Glad you are in the swap with us. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda this is fab I love the letters and the colours you have used

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is terrific. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, the little beads stuck in the ?utee? give such a sense of time running away and that purple yum yum. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby page Hilda, loving that berry colour UTEE, really makes it pop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Hilda - love the colours and the melted effects with the UTEE - as She says, you have nothing to worry about ..... can't wait to see the rest of your pages! :o) Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your first page - so textural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hun this is just gorgoues,love it the effects,are brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete