Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 20 August 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Buttons and Beads

This is one of those 99pence mirrors from Ikea - I've been altering it for quite some time but was inspired to finish it when I saw Jill Tuck's amazing clock in Craft Stamper.

My mirror was altered with lots of pieces of Utee left over from several different projects - some beeswax - buttons, beads and anything else I had lying around lol.

I'm quite pleased with it - I covered the mirror part to take my photo's




11 comments:

  1. That is fab! you must have had a lot of fun creating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea to use up all those left over piece of utee. I have little bags of the stuff in all colours ..... its given the frame a fab texture bet you are pleased with it? Its very 'touchy feely' isnt it. thanks for sharing such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab mixed media piece of artwork. I too was inspired by Jill's mirror - still to do though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am loving this its superb Hilda. I have been unable to blog much lately and missed your fab work. Its nice to be back and altho i havent crafted for ages, i may be inspired with this challenge.
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Hilda! This looks fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful make Hilda so much texture and colour at real WOW piece. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, what a fabulous creation, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab piece Hilda and a great way of using those leftovers
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pure chunky gorgeousness. Love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab labour of love for crafting :0)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very crazy idea...so cool!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete