Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Grungy Book Covers

















Zoe is hosting a grungy book on the Lotstodorevisited Forum. I'm helping to do the covers.

The first one has a background using the Spray Starch Technique
The second uses Sticky Back Canvas
The third corrugated cardboard

I have used lots of grungeboard letters and bits and pieces along with a whole lot of inks and some stamping

I've had a whale of a time completeing them and hope the recipients are pleased with them

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous covers thank you for all your hard work just know you are having a lot of fun LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fab Hilda !! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooh these are fab Hilda, bet you are having lots of fun making these

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous covers Hilda. Spray starch technique looks great, whatever that is?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think I could live any of those tehe they are fab Hilda :)

    ReplyDelete