Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Charm Bracelet



This is my finished bracelet - I made some of the charms myself but most were made by participants of a swap which was hosted on the Lotstodorevisted forum by Zoe - Isn't it fab !!!!

8 comments:

  1. Fab indeed Hilda xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is brill hun gosh love all the charms,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he looks as good as the ones we completed for my charm bracelet swap on UKStampers, isn't swapping fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hilda! I am soooooo not envious! Really, really, I am soooooo not envious. No, it's not working. No matter how often I say it, I can't make it come true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely fabulous and a great reminder of friends who were in the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilda tht is absolutely gorgeous...
    Burnice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoo thats brill Hilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic bracelet, love it.

    ReplyDelete