Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 6 August 2010

Charms




I made these charms today - some of them are for my bracelet and some for a swap being hosted by Zoe on the Lotstodo Forum

They were all made with fragments, pieces of images and glossy accents. I edged them all with either a silver or copper Krylon pen - the backs were done in the same way

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous everyone is going to be thrilled to be getting one of your charms. You'll have to do this every challenge now LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely Hilda hope I get one!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming charms Hilda. Love 'em.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Hilda, these are amazing!!! I love them so much - I hope one of them comes my way!!!! Keeping it all crossed! :o) x

    ReplyDelete