Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 4 August 2010
Compendium of Curiosities week 8
I followed the technique on page 39 of Tims Compendium of Curiosities to produce my wrist cuff. I used Distress inks Peeled Paint and Pine Needles, Tims embossing folder through my big shot and a Tim's Hitch Fastener for my closure
Hilda, this ROCKS! I love your grungeboard wrist cuff. Great colors, perfect embossing-- you truly brought some STYLE to this challenge! I bet you get TONS of compliments on your awesome new adornment!
Hilda this is lovely! These bracelets are becoming all the rage here. Some girls were looking for longer grunge sheets or wider. If you hear of any please let me know.
What an awesome piece! How fun to wear your art! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHilda, this ROCKS! I love your grungeboard wrist cuff. Great colors, perfect embossing-- you truly brought some STYLE to this challenge! I bet you get TONS of compliments on your awesome new adornment!
ReplyDeleteOooh I want one, this is fab. Annette
ReplyDeleteAnd you saved the best til last wonderful cuff love it. xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteThis is brilliant Hilda, what a fab idea
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous piece. Hope you enjoy the Grunge chunky book swap.xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous cuff Hilda, it has real texture xx
ReplyDeleteA wearable art creation! FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteLove your colors and choice of embossing folder (currently my personal favorite).
Hilda this is lovely! These bracelets are becoming all the rage here. Some girls were looking for longer grunge sheets or wider. If you hear of any please let me know.
ReplyDeleteThis is great !!!! I just got that embossing fade, glad to see it does the job even on grungeboard... yipee !!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful....I haven't tried running grunge thru the embossing sizzix but i will now!
ReplyDelete