Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 27 August 2010
Lotstodo Challenge Fairies
I created my background with Mica Flakes. Stamped my image on to patterned card stock and then cut it into 4 before adding iot. I added some lace along the bottom and set eyelets with my cropodile before attaching the chain with jump rings
This is lovely Hilda, I love the way yu have done the back ground with the mica flakes There is a little something on my blog for you to say thenk you for all your support Hugs Jackie x
How lovely Hilda , I like the thought of your angel looking in the window. That lace is superb it looks like a range of lace by Laurence Llewelwyn Bowen, I have some and its lovely to work with. Thanks for sharing
Very pretty hanging beautiful serene angel, love the gilded background it shimmers it shimmers in the picture. xx Zoe
ReplyDeletelove the window-look of your image!
ReplyDeleteand the lace looks fabulous!
xoxo silvi (germany)
This is lovely Hilda, I love the way yu have done the back ground with the mica flakes
ReplyDeleteThere is a little something on my blog for you to say thenk you for all your support
Hugs Jackie x
How lovely Hilda , I like the thought of your angel looking in the window. That lace is superb it looks like a range of lace by Laurence Llewelwyn Bowen, I have some and its lovely to work with. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteawesome - fantastic lace!
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous Hilda, nice stamp! xx
ReplyDelete