Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 20 August 2010

Something Completely Different - Red/black Torso

I cut my torso out of canvas - inked it with Barn Door Distress Ink then I stamped a background stamp on with Black Soot DI. I added the little belt and buttons with Enamel Accents. I finished off by mounting it on to an atc and adding a little peel off



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in again at SCD...that looks an interesting background stamp :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect you achieved with the black stamp onto red great torso xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great take on the theme - thank you for joining us at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use fabric. Great make.Thanks for playing again at SCD

    ReplyDelete