Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 19 August 2010
Tuesday Taggers- Messing about in boats
this is my piece for this weeks Tuesday Taggers - I tried image transfer with gel medium it didn't work out perfect but it wasn't bad either. I inked my tag and added some lifebelts along the bottom
Fabulous tag Hilda these scene is great where did you fnd it? Love the life belts, thank you for sharing with us at TT love always good to see you :) xx Zoe
Great tag Hilda. Did you do the transfer as in CS this month cos I want to give it a go but haven't bought the gel medium yet? Love the lifebelts too! xx
Fabulous tag Hilda these scene is great where did you fnd it? Love the life belts, thank you for sharing with us at TT love always good to see you :) xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteTerrific Tag - image transfer looks fine to me!
ReplyDeleteFabulous tag. Annette x
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous tag! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag Hilda. Did you do the transfer as in CS this month cos I want to give it a go but haven't bought the gel medium yet? Love the lifebelts too! xx
ReplyDelete