Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 6 August 2010

Week 31 Ribbon and or Lace



I created my background with distress inks through mesh. I then added my image which I had mounted I put some holes in and set the eylets with my Cropodile after adding the lace and ribbon. I finished it off with the word friend whish I had printed out on to safmat

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love this vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love esp. that ribbon-lace that frames the picture! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty piece Hilda! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet, its lovely Hilda, really girly

    ReplyDelete
  5. many thanx for your fantastic mash-background inspiration...

    looks brilliant...love your style!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Hilda, this is lovely. A very belated welcome, as well to Heather's Grungy Book swap, can't wait to see what you make, hope you enjoy it. S xxx

    ReplyDelete