Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 18 August 2014

August Tag - Tim Holtz Style

I followed Tim's tutorial which you can find HERE to create my tag I didn't have all the products Tim used so improvised here and there


 
I used Distress Inks
Distress Embossing Powder and Embossing Ink
Tissue Tape
Stamped various "Tim stamps "with Archival Ink
Film Strip
Embossing Paste
Masks
Sewing Machine for stitching
Rub ons
Grunge board tag
Nib, clock face and wheel spinner
Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. This is fab - amazing colour combo - love the red and green with that mustard yellow. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colours! And I see one of my favourite "gentlemen" too - great tag! And I can definitely see the fun you had creating it! ;)

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Tim's tag this month! You improvised beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. I too really like this month's tag. It's fairly easy. Good work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag and hey it's always way more fun when you have to go down the adapt and overcome don't have all the products road hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag turned out wonderfully. Don't we wish we had all the products at hand that Tim does. I think we would be in heaven. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have become your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your visit to my blog! Your tag is great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy! Great job on your August tag! Also, I really appreciate that you visited my blog and left me a comment! Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is full of details! Beautifully done! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag. Gorgeous colours. Improvised is good... I too don't have nearly enough tim holtz stuff..... but working on it! !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag Hilda! I've missed the last couple of months but must have a go at this one soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for visiting! Nice tag for August! I have so much fun playing along with these.

    ReplyDelete