Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 18 August 2014
Rust and O
Wednesday Taggers had the theme this week to use Rust and the letter O on your work
I created a rust background with Distress Inks
Stamped my Oak tree on to card stock - cut out and inked
Printed a quote I found on Google and cut it up and inked it before adding to the tag
I finished off with some Rik Rak that I had inked
Country View Crafts where I buy some of my supplies from have the theme "WordPlay" this month so I am entering my tag there too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great background on this tag!
ReplyDeleteLove your background and that's a great quote
ReplyDeleteJackie x
A lovely idea. Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons. Julie Ann xx
ReplyDeleteGreat tag! This quote really made me smile! Chris:-)
ReplyDeleteA fabulous quote and a beautiful tag. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.
ReplyDeleteFabulous tag, Love the background & great quote...Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x
ReplyDeleteGreat tag and I love the quote, thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x
ReplyDelete