Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 10 August 2014
Altered Book
I enjoyed making the covers for this book which I plan to use for organising challenges, work in progress, swaps and such in.
I created the background with alcohol inks on to the plastic cover. I backed it with script paper which shows through in places
The stamping on to the plastic was done with Archival ink(Quote, Ticket, Arrow and Eye).
My other quote was stamped on to spare cardstock and heat embossed using black EP
The key is grunge board and was inked with Distress Stain
I put Rik Rak down the spine and added charms with jump rings
If you click on the pic you will be able to see more detail
Thanks for leaving a friendly comment
These are the challenges I am entering this piece for:- Maybe you would like to pop over to them and take a look at the inspiration on them all
That's Crafty Challenge Use Stamping
Artistic Stamper Challenge - Anything Goes
Country View Crafts - Word Play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is brilliant Hilda I love all the elements and embellies you have used
ReplyDeleteJackie x
This is gorgeous,love all the details,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx
ReplyDeleteI love your altered book Hilda!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing it with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison xxx
Love all the translucent layers - the whole thing has such amazing depth. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Country View Challenges.
ReplyDeleteAlison x