Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 18 August 2014

Embossed Frame

 
 
 
I altered this frame using embossing folders and metal. I then added black gesso and rubbed most of it off - I also sanded some of the raised areas and used some rub n buff gently  here and there. My image - Crafty Individuals - was stamped with Stazon and water coloured.


I am entering this in the Take a Word Challenge  where the theme this week is "Frame"

Simon Says Challenge "Anything Goes"

Artistic Stamper Challenge - "Anything goes"




14 comments:

  1. Wow Hilda this is fantastic
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there - your embossed frame is awesome - thanks for popping over to my blog! Am now following here! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful frame! The textures and colors are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textures !! It's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely frame.I love working with metal and embossing folders too.Yours looks lovely.Love the rub and buff treatment on it.Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilda, this is a gorgeous frame. Thanks for visiting my blog today, nice to meet you! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous frame! Love all the metallic embossed detail! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello tree crafty friend. Thanks for stopping by my blog and showing me where your blog. I love the frame piece. I will be using that idea of rubbing the black gesso off on one of my next pieces. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the metallic look and the choice of stamp is super combination

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! stunning project. Just love how it shines.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful frame, so much texture! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, your frame is stunning, I must try that black gesso technique, it looks wonderful! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant - the effect really stands out!
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  14. This frame is very inspirational Hilda. Love it!

    ReplyDelete