Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 15 August 2014
Butterflies
Tagalong Thursday has the theme Butterflies this week
I used distress ink and water for my background on to watercolour cardstock. I then inked my stamps up and spritzed very lightly on them before stamping. I outlined the butterflies with charcoal after drying them.
I inked my tag and did some faux stitching with a roller stamp. I then added my main piece to the tag stamped and inked my quote then cut it up and added it.
I finished off by adding my bow
Hope you leave me a friendly comment and I'll come visit your blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great Hilda but as you know I love anything that has butterflies on it lol
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
Such a pretty tag! Lovin' all the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteLove your background and so pretty with the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
You have chosen a beautiful stamp and quote for your tag, and it glows! Love it, Hilda!
ReplyDelete