Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Tuesday, 12 August 2014
Eclectic Elements Case
Since my Eclectic Elements fabric arrived - I've just stroked it and then put it away as too good to use-that is until I saw Tammy Tutterows tutorial on Tim's blog for making a case for her tablet I knew straight away that I wanted to do similar. I love the way I have been able to use the trim as my binding in fact I'm really pleased with the whole project and now want to make a tote.
I used
Eclectic Elements fabric, wool felt; cotton batting; fusible interfacing,threads
Dies: Butterfly, Tattered Floral
Trim that was wrapped around the fabric when it arrived
Embellishments: Type charms
Archival Black Ink
Piece of scrap from my stash
Journey Stamp
You could find the above products at Artistic Stamper who hold a whole range of Tim Holtz products
The theme at Artistic stamper challenge this month is "Anything Goes"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is gorgeous, Hilda. I love that material! xx
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely Hilda, great fabric! xx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is fabulous and that fabric is great too
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Great case! That fabric is super... Creative greetings, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteLove that! I have a stash load of fabric just for stroking - then it gets put away again - I don't think I'd be able to cut into Tim Holtz fabric so well done!! :o)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge :)
ReplyDelete