Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 8 August 2014

Compendium of Curiosities

 
 
Compendium of Curiosities Challenge this week takes us to page 58 of this brilliant book

By joining the challenge I have agreed to leave the process for all to read within the book.

A I am going to say is I have used lots of Tim Holtz products to produce my piece

Hope you pop over and have a look for yourself after leaving me a comment

This week the challenge is being sponsored by The Funkie Junkie

6 comments:

  1. I like this tag Hilda lovely colours and great use of Tims products

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Hilda, love those different layers and elements you have created on your tag... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very creative these days. Wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda...your tag is awesome. I love your faded layers background and the colors you've used. I am a fan of steampunk and you've done a nice job of creating a steampunk-ish look here. Love Tim's gentleman and the fragments charm on top of his face is clever. I also love the stenciling and stamping you've done to create such a nice design. Thanks so much for joining us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamping. Love the numbers floating up! Thanks for joining us at CC3C this week, Hilda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag. Find 6? Mmmmm..... mysterious! Thanks for sharing this on CC3C!

    ReplyDelete