Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Dream

 
For this tag I started with an embossing folder and my Vagabond
 
I then inked the tag with Wild Honey Distress Ink and edged it with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
 
My main image a Gibson Girl from The Artistic Stamper was stamped on to card stock cut out and inked. I then double embossed it with clear EP
 
I added the rub on quote to card stock cut out and inked this was added to the tag with dimensional glue
 
I added a wooden button to the corner with string and then made a "bow" with inked craft cotton
 
I am entering this in the challenge Friday Alphabet - N for Natural
 

8 comments:

  1. Another great tag, you have been busy today.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh so pretty!!! Love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! Love your tag, great colours and that button is gorgeous!!

    You left me a comment that you made a button box, but I can't find it?? Can you leave me a link next time you come to visit? I would really love to see it! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love the Gibson girl. The button is a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work you have :). Thank you to stopping at my place :).

    Greetings from Slovenia
    Ne-Ja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love how you have used lady image on a tag.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Artistic stamper challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag - love the texture you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and lovely and I love the quote!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog - I do hope you can join us again in our current O for Ombre challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete