Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 28 August 2014

Disguise

  Three Muses challenged us this week to use "Disguise" as our theme
 
I used a background that I'd made on a "play day"
 
I stamped the "Gibson Girl" with Archival onto card stock, cut out, inked and added "shades"

I put a piece of acetate through my Vagabond in an embossing folder inked from the back with Indigo Alcohol ink and blending solution and attached to my piece with brads

I added inked chit chat words - I don't know if you can see them my camera focus is not good they say Just Be Yourself

I mounted this piece on to another piece of made background and distressed and inked the edges.

I then mounted it all on to black card stock and added a little flower from my stash  
 



4 comments:

  1. Great idea and execution of design. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked that Gibson girl. Beautiful shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue and your tag is great Hilda
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the Gibson girl has the "blues" ! (Sorry, couldn't resist!) This is a beautiful bit of disguise. Thanks for participating in our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete