Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 3 August 2014
Craft room challenge - Green Inspiration
I made a custom ink pad By stamping on to cutndry using Archival ink. I then cut around the image and applied reinkers over the black areas of the image . I then inked the stamp using this pad (the technique was one I learned doing Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry lessons) and stamped it on to cardstock.
The tag and edges of the cardstock were inked with distress inks. I added some linen which again I had inked and then added my stamped word.
I finished off with some shredded inked linen, a metal tag and the board piece
This is my entry for the Craft Room Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is lovely Hilda I love the colours and that flower stamp
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Lovely tag Hilda, lovely to have inspired you to join us for this challenge, Thanks for sharing at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x
ReplyDelete