Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 10 August 2014

Marie Antionette

 
Tagalong challenged you this week to incorporate Marie Antoinette into your artwork
 
My image was downloaded via google I added a hat cut from my stash of pictures.
 
The background was created with distress inks, sequin waste and a scribble stamp.
 
The heart was cut in grunge board through my Vagabond with one of Tim's dies
 
I stamped the quote on to separate card and inked and added it
 
The bow was tied with ribbon and then heated to crinkle it
 
If you click on the pic you will see more detail
 
Thanks for leaving a friendly comment

2 comments: