Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Scratched up and Grungy






Simon Says has challenged us to get grungy this week and that's exactly what I did with this tag. The background was created with distress inks and distress stickles. The sides were distress with scissors and then inked

The bottle top was flattened , an image added and then glossy accents  whilst that was drying I inked the wings(grunge board), inked the ticket and the chitchat wording. Next came the butterfly finished off with a pen nib. Everything was added to the tag including the game piece .I finished off with a piece of string that I shredded and inked on a couple of circles by using a bottle top and distress stain

3 comments:

  1. Nice tag! The nib on the butterfly was a wonderful idea. So clever! Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Hilda, and I too love the nib on the butterfly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great tag Hilda and as has already been said the nib on the butterfly is brilliant
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete