I enjoyed making this tag - my process involved creating the background with Pine Needles and Aged Mahogany Distress inks
Stamping was done with Teal Archival and Mustard Stazon
The edges were distressed and inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
I stamped the car and the ticket on to cardstock with Versamark and then heat embossed with Black Detail Embossing powder then inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
I added the car with double sided foam tape and shaped it.
I added the ticket with a foam pad
I inked the chit chat words and Y and then double embossed the Y and added them to the tag
I finished off with some inked twine and a little metal tag
This is my entry for the Wednesday Tag Challenge - there is some amazing inspirational work there if you'd like to pop over
Beautiful masculine tag, great colours on the background.. X
ReplyDeleteA fabulous tag with great details. Thanks for dreaming with us this fortnight :)
ReplyDeleteLove this tag the colours are great and it would make a great masculine card or gift tag
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Great tag and I love your background. Thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteI love that teal background. What a great image too! Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons this fortnight. xxx
ReplyDeleteLove that background! The inked edges really show off the image! Chrisx
ReplyDeleteWonderful tag!
ReplyDelete