Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Friends



Background - alcohol inks - stream, denim and bottle along with a drop of silver fixative and blending solution - over stamping with archival ink and text stamp

Image (Andy Skinner mask) on to spare piece of card that had been inked with distress inks and water flicked on to it before inking and stamping through the mask it was the matted and layered on to black card stock

Quote stamped on to inked card and added - finished off with the bow


This tag is for the 3 muses challenge where the theme is Friends

The Artistic Stamper challenge where "Anything Goes"

All the products I used are available at the Artistic Stamper on line store




3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tag Hilda
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tags :) ,,,love your quote and how you used the printing on the background and the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Team challenge :)

    ReplyDelete