Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 8 August 2014

Kinetic


 
 
Artful Times challenges you this week to produce something "Kinetic"
 
I hope that this tag within a case counts
 
I used script paper for the case and added the figures using an Andy Skinner mask. The quote and the arrow are rub ons as are the buttons. Inking is done with distress inks
 
The tag was blended distress ink and flicked I then used my roller stamps to add texture - the holding hands was cut from something in my stash the words Cherish and Friend were stamped with distress inks
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Another lovely tag Hilda you have been busy
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tag within a case fits the kinetic theme well. I love those little Andy Skinner people, a lovely friend project.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea and what a gorgeous stamp of the couple.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Artful Times, Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete