Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Sunday Stamper Neutrals
Sunday Stamper challenged you to use Neutrals and Naturals
I used distress inks on my craft sheet to create the background - spritzed with water and run kitchen roll over it.
Stamped my quote with distress ink and coloured a grunge board arrow with the same ink.
The flower was in my stash so I added ink to it and attached it to the tag with a muse token and a brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is gorgeous Hilda I love those delicate colours
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Great tag Hilda, love that background you created... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x
ReplyDelete