Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Three Muses - Zetti

 
 
 
This is my entry for the Three Muses Challenge where this week the theme is "Zetti"
 
My background was created Weathered wood Distress ink, Clear EP and Vintage photo distress ink
 
Stamping was done with Stazon
 
The bits and pieces to make my doll were fussy cut from things in my stash and outlined with charcoal
 
 

11 comments:

  1. A lovely tag in Zetti style, I love that her feet is sticking out of the tag.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great zetti tag! I love that her feet dangle off the tag! Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! It's great to see a tag instead of digital art for a change. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag-your background is wonderful. I Love fussy-cutting and the way you have outlined it is very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your zetti-girl looks great on tag. Like this joyful artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Zetti tag! Thank you for your remarks! Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way her feet-hands are out of the frame!
    Completely zetti indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun zetti-tag. Love those hanging legs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A smashing zetti piece, my friend, and love that you've shared the process.

    ReplyDelete