Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 24 August 2014
Tim style atc's
Hiya girls - Its ages since I made atc's I have 100's of little pieces of art that I have received in swaps over the years and often get them out and have a look through
Vintage Journey has challenged us to make ATC in the style of the master himself Tim Holtz
Mine were created with Inks, Tissue, Ephemera, Grunge board, stamps, found relatives and lots of bits and pieces out of my stash.
Its been a lovely day here in my part of the UK plenty of sunshine it was great to play in my craft room with the doors open
Have a lovely rest of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two lovely ATCs Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
It's a great idea to used bits and pieces on your ATCs, it looks beautiful. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Have a good evening. Susan
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ATCs! Love the details!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a nice weekend.
Ingrid xx
These are gorgeous ATCs Hilda,they are fun to make aren't they.
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate the lovely comments you leave on my blog too :)
Hugs
Donna xx
Well it has been years also since I have done any too... but I have been playing ... and love making these little pieces of art... yours are delightful and yes they do bring back memories... love yours... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie
ReplyDeleteTerrific ATCs with lots of TH influence
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and I too have albums full of swaps from the past-happy memories:)
Love Chrissie x
Lovely ATC's - really like the subtle tones you have achieved. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Nikki xx
ReplyDeleteThese are both so beautiful. Love the vintage tones used and the mix of ephemera. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pair of ATCs - love the pretty colours.Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
ReplyDeleteAlison x