Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 17 January 2009

Art Adventure - Bottle tops



Ages ago Sam got me these doll pieces from paper paradise so today I made them in to a doll!!! inked and stamped her dress - flattened the bottle top and inked with alcohol inks added my image and diamond glaze and let dry overnight. made her little hat with a spirelli punch.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

16 comments:

  1. She's a great creation - love her dress! Inspirational use of the bottle top and thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Love
    Rosie ABAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the doll and thanks for becoming a follower of my blog and for your kind comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes lovely Hilda, what an inspiration you are , I will have to get my skates on and get mine done, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, Hilda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how imaginative. She is all decked out and ready to go to a party, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute piece of artwork - so glad you joined in.
    Linda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute art doll, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very clever, I'm always impressed by art including bottle tops, i never know what to do with all mine...

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous doll, i love it Hilda, you did a great job,Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi...just popped over to check out the inchy for Face week...and then saw the little bottle cap dolly..she is really cute. Now..I have to browse around and check out your other "stuff"

    ReplyDelete