The rubbings make the embossing really pop. It's beautiful.Jendy.
Great colour combo, fab background and lovely image, great piece xxx
Intriguing background for Frida. Well done.
great piece....love the colours and the texture....
what a beautiful atc!!!
Really beautiful.
its wonderful Hilda
Anything with Frieda is wonderful, and the background you created works beautifully with her!
I just love your backgound. Beautiful.
Great piece! Diane
Gorgeous! Love the colours...x
I love your blocks of colour and I am a great fan of Frida Kahlo's work. Your picture is beautiful and original. Fantastic.
Gorgeous piece Hilda. I love the charm on a paperclip idea! xx
This is lovely Hilda and there is an award waiting for you on my blog xx
Oh this is sooooo clever and beautiful. I have no idea how you made this one but its super superb my friend and one of the best i have seen in a long timeGorgeous !!!Thanks also for always being a great commenter and bloggerHugs June xxx
Lovely!
The rubbings make the embossing really pop. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJendy.
Great colour combo, fab background and lovely image, great piece xxx
ReplyDeleteIntriguing background for Frida. Well done.
ReplyDeletegreat piece....love the colours and the texture....
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful atc!!!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful.
ReplyDeleteits wonderful Hilda
ReplyDeleteAnything with Frieda is wonderful, and the background you created works beautifully with her!
ReplyDeleteI just love your backgound. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGreat piece! Diane
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love the colours...x
ReplyDeleteI love your blocks of colour and I am a great fan of Frida Kahlo's work. Your picture is beautiful and original. Fantastic.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous piece Hilda. I love the charm on a paperclip idea! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Hilda and there is an award waiting for you on my blog xx
ReplyDeleteOh this is sooooo clever and beautiful. I have no idea how you made this one but its super superb my friend and one of the best i have seen in a long time
ReplyDeleteGorgeous !!!
Thanks also for always being a great commenter and blogger
Hugs June xxx
Lovely!
ReplyDelete