

I received these 2 beautiful awards today from the lovely June - June gives out gorgeous free images everyday link is to the right of this post - get yourself over and see what there is and please leave a comment to say you've visited.
Anyway back to the awards I am honoured and delighted to have received them and have pleasure in passing them on to :-
Alison
Sam
Craftytrog
Shaz
Caz
Thanks ladies for your support both on my personal blog and my challenge blog
Awww thanks Hilda thats very nice of you xxxx
ReplyDeleteThat's so kind of you Hilda! Thank you very much! I love visiting your blog, there's always so much to see and inspire me! And I love doing your challenges too, they're great! xxxx
ReplyDeleteAwww that's really kind of you Hilda, thanks very much
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Hilda for thinking of me as you know I love your blog and your challenges xxxx
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome my friend. muchly deserved
ReplyDeleteHugs June
Hello! By way of Denise, eh? Well, that is quite all right. Any friend of... thanks so much for visiting my little blog and for your kind remarks. You are indeed entered in My Heartzilla Art Drawing/Giveaway and good luck!
ReplyDeleteYour own blog is fun as well. I'll be back!
Candace