Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 3 January 2009

Saturday Workout - Salted background



I created my background using Suze Weinbergs To Dye For Green and Orange - scattered with rock salt and left to air dry - I stamped my wording on to mountboard and inked it before adding it. My image ( tuscan Rose) was printed on to Safmat and mounted. I finished off the piece with a couple of brads.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

18 comments:

  1. Wow Hilda this is stunning.
    Great background. Love them.

    Thanks Hilda for playing this technique on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous - just love it ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, really like how your background turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous! The background is absolutely stunning - great work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab background,love the voices stamp
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your piece has turned out fab :O)
    And oh wow, i never thought to use the 2 dye 4 inks, i actually have some of those, so i may have to give this a try now,as i thought i wouldn't be able having no inks to use.Thanks for the reminder :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Hilda that background is stunning, might just have to get my inks out and give it a go - thanks for the inspiration xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful skinny, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilda, this is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful job on that bg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely background. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous work Hilda, gorgeous background

    ReplyDelete
  14. great background, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a fantastic background

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this quote :-) Wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely background and great image to use on it

    ReplyDelete